说明教育程度
Stating Your Education(说明教育程度)
Useful Courses for English teaching include: Psychology, teaching methodology, phonectics, rhetorie, grammar, composition.
对英语教学有用课程包括:心理学、教学方法论、语音学、修辞学、语法、写作。
Specialized courses pertaining to foreign trade: Marketing principles, international marketing, practical Enghlish correspondence and telecommunications,foreign exchange,business English.
和外贸相关的专门课程:市场学原理、国际营销学、实用英文函电、外汇兑换、商务英语。
Courses taken that would be useful for computer programming are:
Computer science,systems design and analysis,FORTRAN programming,PASCAL programming,operating systems,systems management.
对计算机编程有用的课程有:计算机学、系统设计与分析、FORTRAN编程学、PASCAL编程学、操作系统、系统管理。
Academic preparation for management:
Management:Principles of management,organization theory,behavioral science.
Communication:Business communication,personnel management,human relations.
Marketing:Marketing theory,sales management.
大学时为管理所做的学术准备:
管理学:管理学原理、组织理论、行为学。
交际学:商务交际、人事管理、人际关系。
市场学:市场学理论、营销管理。
Curriculu included:Electric power systems,90; Signal processing,88; Systems and control,92; Electric energy systems,92; Solid-state electronics,88; Communications,94.
课程包括:电力系统,90分;讯号处理,88分;系统控制,92分;电力能源系统,92分;固体电子学,88分;通讯,94分。
Major courses contributing to management pualification: Management,accounting,economics,marketing,sociology.
对管理资格有帮助的主要课程:管理学、会计学、经济学、市场学、社会学。
Courses completed:History of mass communication,88;China's communication history,92;Media research,90;Public opinion,92;Conceptual analysis,88;Content analysis,90;Advertising,92;New media technology,94.
所修课程:大众传播史,88分;中国传播鸣,92分;媒体研究,90分;舆论学,92分;概念分析,88分;内容分析,90分;广告学,92分;新媒体方法,94分。
Courses in industrial designs and related field:Dynamic systems,evaluation adn management of designs,systems adn control,ergonomics,tensile structures, structural analysis,computer-aided design,applied mechanics.
工业设计及其相关领域的课程:动力系统、设计评估与管理、系统控制、人类工程学、张力结构、结构分析、计算机辅助设计、应用力学。
Among the pertinent courses I have taken are:office administration,secretarial procedures,business communication,psychology,data-processing,typing,shorthand.
在相关的课程中我修过的有:办公室管理、秘书程序、商务交际、心理学、资料处理、打字、速记。
Majored in banking.Courses covered are as follows:
Banking operations,89;banking and computers,90;loans,92;letters of credit,90;savings,88;foreign exchange,92;telegraphic transfers,90; remittances,94;financial systems in the west,92.
主修金融学。涉及的课程有如下几门:银行业务,89分;银行与计算机,90分;贷款,92分;信用证,90分;储蓄,88分;外汇兑换,92分;电汇,90分;汇款,94分;西方的金融制度,92分。
说明薪金待遇
1. As regards salary,I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。
2. The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.
希望年薪能达到两万元。
3. The salary required is 800 per month,living in the house.
希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。
4. However,the matter of remuneration will take care of itself,as it always does,if other things are all right.
如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。
5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。
说明工作经历
说明工作经历 (Stating Your Work Experience)
1.Held a post concurrently in Zhongxing CPA. from December,1998 to May,1999. and mainly worked on evaluating project finance and made up cash flow tables.
1998年11月至1999年5月在中兴会计师事务所兼职,主要从事财务评价 、现金流量表的编制分析和产业的市场调查与跟踪研究等。
2. Assistant to the General Manager of Shenzhen PetRochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd..Handled the itinerary schedule of the general manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation.
深圳石油化工集团股份有限公司总经理助理。安排总经理的出差旅行计划时间表。作为公司代表接见客户。协助公司谈成了一笔五百万美圆的交易。
3. Secretary to president of Silverlion group Corporation Ltd.. Responsibilities: Receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, taking and typing dictation, writing routine letters and reports.
银利来集团有限公司董事长秘书。职责:接待访客、安排会议、笔录并打字、书写日常信函及报告。
4. Public relations girl at Guangzhou Holiday Inn. Full-time in summers, part-time during school.
在广州文化假日酒店当公关小姐。暑期全职,上课时间兼职。
5. Assistant to manager of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements.
一家合资企业会计部门经理的助理。分析数据及相关财务统计数字,而且提出每月的财务报告。
6. Worked 21 hours weekly as a salesgirl at the bookstore of Shenzhen University. Earned 45% of college expenses.
在深圳大学书店当售货员,每周工作21小时,砖了大学费用的45%。
7. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.
生产部经理:引入质量控制,使工作时数减少了20%,而生产力则提高了25%。
8.Practical summer experience. Clerked at One-and-One clothes Store in charge of sales, 1992. Employed at Guangzhou Restaurant as waitress, 1993.
暑期的实际经验。1992年,在一加一服装店当店员,负责销售。1993年,在广州酒家当侍应小姐。
9. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills.
山西纺织品进出口公司职员。处理从香港、澳门、台湾进口纺织品事宜。从1990年到1993年增加了25%的销售额。经常出差到这些地方跟纺织厂商洽谈。
10. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city.
暑假期间为北京国际旅行社当导游。负责外国旅客在城区的观光旅游。
11. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members.
销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和部门管理之外,还负责招聘与训练销售人员。
12.Editor (part-time),at Renren.com,Renren.com is one of the well-known ICP in China.Hosting a special column of MBA Case Study.Reporting campus activities and social news about MBA students.
兼职编辑,在人人网站任兼职编辑,renren.com 是国内较为有名的ICP网站之一。负责MBA案例栏目的采编,校园动态及MBA实事新闻的采编。
说明任职资格
Stating Your Qualifications(说明任职资格)
University major in computer science, three years of part-time work in a computer software company.
在大学主修计算机科学,在计算机软件公司兼职三年。
Educational background in business administration with major in secretarial science and two summers of full-time ork experience.Working knowledge of all common office machines.
有工商管理的学历,主修秘书学,两年暑假的全职工作经验。对办公室所有常用机器有运用知识。
Four years of experience in marketing,in addition to a bachelor's degree in management with major in marketing.Like to be challenged with a responsible job.
除了主修市场学的管理学学士学位,还有四年的市场营销经验。喜欢迎战责任重大的工作。
Abillty to organize marketing campaigns and to supervise employees. Effective communication abillities and public relations skills.
具有组织市场活动和督导员工的能力,并具有效的交际能力和公关技巧。
Three years of successful job experience ranging from sales responsibilities to management of marketing department. Adaptable,versatile,industrious.
三年的成功工作经验,范围从销售职责到市场部门的管理,适应性强、善变通、勤奋。
Special training in accounting at Guangdong College of Commerce and three years of practical experience in accounting environment.Enjoy working with people. Responsible and reliable.
在广东商学院接受会计方面的专门培训,并有三年在会计部门的实际经验。喜欢和别人一同工作。负责可靠。
Work experience in personnel affairs in a foreign capital enterprise coupled with educdtional background specialized in personnel management.Maintain good human relations.
外资企业人事事务的工作经验,加上人事管理的专门学历背景。保持良好的人际关系。
Five years'working experience in teaching English at a middle school coupled with educational background specialized in English Instruction at Guangzhou Teachers'College. Ability to listen and sensitivity to the needs of students.
有五年在中学进行英语教学的工作经验,加上在广州师范学院专攻英语教学的学历背景。能倾听学生意见、对学生的需求敏感。
Good university education with English as my major combined with practical experience in translating business documents.Worked as an interpreter in Australia for a Chinese investigation group for three months.
良好的大学教育,主修英语,加上翻译商务文件的实际经验。为中国考察团在日本当过三个月的译员。
说明应聘职位
说明应聘职位 (Stating Your Job Objective)
1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play.
负责管理的职位,该职位将提供挑战和自由,使我能充分发挥我的进取精神及创造能力。
2、An executive assistant position utilizing interests, training and experience in office administration.
行政助理的职位,能运用办公室管理方面的兴趣,训练与经验。
3、A position in management training programs with the eventual goal of participating in the management rank of marketing.
管理培训计划方面的职位。最终目标在参与市场管理层。
4、An entry-level position in sales. Eventual goal; manager of marketing department.
销售方面的初级职位。最终目标:销售部门的经理。
5、A position requiring analytical skills in the financial or investment field.
财务或投资领域需运用分析技巧的职务。
6、To begin as an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.
从当会计见习开始,最后成为经理。
7、An entry-level position in an accounting environment, which ultimately leads to financial management.
会计部门的初级职务,最后能够管理财务。
8、A position as data-processing manager that will enable me to use my knowledge of computer systems.
资料处理经理的职务,能保证我运用电脑系统的知识。
9、An entry-level position responsible for computer programming.
负责计算机程序设计的初级职务。
10、Administrative assistant to an executive where short-hand and typing skills will be assets.
高级管理人员的行政助理,将用上速记和打字技能。
11、A position which will utilize my educational background in biology, with prospects of promotion.
谋求能运用我在生物学方面的学识,并有晋升前途的职位。
12、A position in charge of management training programs.
负责管理培训项目的职位。
13、Responsible managerial position in human resources.
人力资源方面负责管理的职务。
14、A position in Foreign Trade Department, with opportunities for advancement to management position in the department.
外贸部门的职位,有机会晋升到该部门的经理职务。
15、An administrative secretarial position where communication skills and a pleasant attitude toward people will be assets.
行政秘书的职务,用得上交际技巧和与人为善的态度。
16、A position as a design engineer in an engineering department.
工程部门设计工程师的职位。
17、Looking for a position as a computer programmer with a medium-sized firm.
谋求一家中型公司的计算机程序员职位。
18、To serve as sales promoter in a multinational corporation with a view to promotion in position and assignment in parent company's branch abroad.
担任多国公司的推销员,期望在职位上有晋升并能分派到母公司的海外分公司去工作。
说明离职原因
离职原因 (Reasons for leaving)
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.
本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。
13.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
14. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
15. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。
16. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。
17. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade.I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.
贵公司主要做进出口贸易是本人欲在贵公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外国公司做生意,并借机锻炼英文。
听到这话时,你就有offer了
经过若干轮面试的折磨,优秀的你终于首战告捷,获得offer。不过,有同学在经历了找工作的重重磨难之后,居然不相信自己的耳朵,激动得没有发觉人力资源经理正在以不同的表达方式向你道喜:
I’m impressed with your background. You’re hired.
你的背景令我印象深刻,你被聘用了。
You can begin employment next Monday.
你下周一就可以来上班了。
We’re very happy to have you. Welcome aboard
恭喜,你被录用了。欢迎加入我们的行列。
You have the job. Welcome to ABC Incorporated.
你被录用了,欢迎来ABC公司。
When can you start/begin﹖
你什么时候能来上班?
与offer相伴而来的将是一些具体事务,你也不要大意哦:
Your medical test is scheduled for next Wednesday at 10:00 at the clinic on the 2nd floor.
你的体检被安排在下周三上午10点,地点是二楼的诊所。
You can breathe a sigh of relief.Your drug test came back negative.
松口气吧,你的药检呈阴性。
You will undergo an orientation process on your first day.
第一天来上班时会有人领你熟悉新的环境。
生物谷网站 http://www.bioon.com
