- AG BIODV Software - Links to software developed by the AG BIODV group. Tools for consensus, alignment and definition. Both downloads and executables.
- Artemis: A DNA Sequence Viewer and Annotation Tool - Java program to display a DNA sequence, annotated with features, ORFs. Reads many input formats.
- Computer Program for Polyphasic Taxonomy Analysis - The proBiosys suite of programs compares phenetic, chemotaxonomic and nucleic acid sequence data. Algorithms for polyphasic taxonomy are available to construct Dendrograms, the suite is simple to use.
- DNA microarray software - Guide to the selection of microarray software for use with cDNA microarrays. Includes reviews of DNA microarray software from many vendors. Commercial affiliations unknown.
- HMMER - profile hidden Markov models for sequence analysis - Sean Eddy's tools to build HMMs from multiple alignments, align sequences to HMMs, calculate e-scores, and other tools
- Linux Software Encyclopedia - Bioinformatics - Links to Bioinformatics software for Linux. From the Linux Software Encyclopedia.
- Meta-MEME v2.0.1 - Software toolkit for building and using motif-based hidden Markov models of DNA and proteins - from the Univ. of California-San Diego.
- Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis (MEGA2) software - Provides free downloadable MEGA2 software for use in comparative sequence analysis of genetic data. Program for Win32 platforms.
- NCBI BLAST Home Page - BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) is a set of similarity search programs designed to explore all of the available sequence databases regardless of whether the query is protein or DNA. The BLAST programs have been designed for speed, with a minimal
- PHRED - Base-Calling Software with Quality Information - A widely-used program for calling DNA sequence bases from sequencer trace files.
- Phred/Phrap/Consed System Home Page - basecaller / assembler / sequencer finisher and related tools from the UW Genome Center.
- PREMIER Biosoft International - Makers of Primer Premier PCR primer design software, Plasmid Premier plasmid vector map drawing software, and Array Designer cDNA microarray software.
- PubCrawler - An Update Alerting Service for PubMed and GenBank - Software and an online service for periodically performing predefined searches at NCBI, reporting new results by email or on the web.
- The Sanger Centre: Software - Production software used at the Sanger Centre, physical mapping software, informatics and analysis software, and data formats
- Verbumculus Genetic Sequence Analyzer - An interesting tool to discover and visualize over- or under-represented words in genetic sequences. Executable for Sparc-Solaris, Sparc-Intel or Linux-Intel. Also available as a Java applet.
- WU-BLAST Archives - WU-BLAST: The Washington University BLAST. "...faster at any sensitivity, more sensitive at any speed, the first BLAST with gapped alignments and statistics."
- www.COMPBIO.net - Source code and research papers in computational biology. Includes downloadable Visualize molecule visualisation software which supports PDB and DAS files.
- XDigitize - A visualization software system for evaluation of hybridisation experiments.
- Expe - DOS program that allows running cognitive psychology experiments which involve the presentation of audio or visual stimuli and the collection of online or off-line behavioral responses.
- Panacea - PC program for the eradication of unwanted emotions. Presents chapters of free information on a new non-medical concept explaining abnormal emotions.
- Psychology Resources for the PalmPilot - a listing of psychology and psychiatry-related applications, memoware, and forms.
- ShrinkTank - downloadable programs and files. Links to similar sites.
Copyright 2002 http://www.bioon.com
All Rights Reserved
版权所有 生物谷 http://www.bioon.com,2001-2002