- BioMedNet- The world wide club for the biological community. Publisher of HMS Beagle, an
award winning magazine.
- Bioon.com-The top site about biology.
- BioChemLinks - links to educational resources in biology, chemistry, and biochemistry.
- Bio Netbook
- Biocrawler - directory and search engine.
- Biogeography.com - features biogeographical information, as well as evolution, endemism, biomapping, and general geography links.
- Bioinformatic Resources [www.genet.sickkids.on.ca] - Collection of human and other species genome databases, research tools and news
- Biolinks - hotlinks to scientific journals, biotech companies, Medline searches, biological societies, publishers, societies, databases and clinical trials.
- Created in early 1998 as a free, easy to use, yet expansive service with
experts that can answer nearly any question.
Mail - Mailing list forum on research methods.
- Biolinks - News
Guide for Scientists - Biologists and other life scientists can keep abreast
of the latest developments in their profession.
News Headlines - Links to latest five top biology news headline stories by
Moreover Technologies, Inc.
- Bioresearch Online - Virtual
community for the bioresearch and life sciences industry featuring daily news,
product updates, discussion forums, and online chat with information on
manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, software, and careers.
- BIOSCI/Bionet Electronic Newsgroup Network for
Biology - Electronic communication forums to promote communication between
Professionals in the Biological Sciences - from Stanford University.
- MIT's Biology Hypertextbook - This
searchable hypertextbook provides extensive information on basic biological
concepts and processes, e.g. structure and function of cells, enzymes,
molecules, Kreb Cycle, DNA, genetics, glycosis, photosynthesis.
- National Academy of Sciences
(U.S.) Commission on Life Sciences - Advancing the life sciences and
applying science to analysis and alleviation national problems. Site has
information on and reports from NAS boards on Biology, Environmental Studies and
Toxicology, and Radiation Effects Research, and the Institute for Laboratory
- SciNews-MedNews Source -
Search, browse, and download current or archived articles and abstracts in
comprehensive database of news releases from top research institutions. Designed
for news reporters
Copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved