- 在线细胞分子生物学典Dictionary of cell biology by Julian Dow
- BioTech's life science dictionary
- BioABACUS - Biotechnology ABbreviation and ACronym Uncovering Service
- Information Please - offering millions of useful and interesting facts on a wide range of topics online. Also includes a dictionary and encyclopedia.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary - online English dictionary and thesaurus.
- OneLook Dictionaries - allows you to search for multiple definitions of a word from a variety of online dictionaries.
- allwords.com - English dictionary with multi-lingual search capability.
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- AskOxford.com - contains a dictionary and thesaurus, as well as quotations, word of the day, games, and lexicography.
- Audio Webster Dictionary - features audio clips of words and quotes.
- Cambridge International Dictionaries - search separate dictionaries of English, phrasal verbs, or idioms.
- Casey's Snow Day Reverse Dictionary (and Guru)
- Century Dictionary Online - American dictionary with fulltext search page images representing the definitions, atlas, and cyclopedia from the original text.
- Dictionary of American Regional English - specializes in regional words and phrases.
- Dictionary of Difficult Words - A-Z index of difficult English words.
- Dictionary.com - featuring a variety of tools including thesauri, translator, and writing resources.
- Encarta World English Dictionary - features audio clips of words pronounced.
- Exploding Dictionary, The - displays definitions with each individual word in the definition hyperlinked to its definition.
- FreeDictionary.org - simultaneously and efficiently searches several dictionaries for word definitions.
- Lexical FreeNet - this program allows you to search for rhymes and relationships between words and concepts that might never have occurred to you.
- Middle English Compendium
- Online Rhyming Dictionary - rhyming dictionary, thesaurus, spelling checker, and word finding tool.
- Vocabulary of Alliteration - a dictionary of alliterative words, for use in writing poems, songs, and studying phonetic and phonemic syllable divisions in English.
- Voycabulary - lets you look up words in online dictionaries and thesauri by entering a URL or paragraph and clicking on the words. Supports many languages and translations.
- Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, 1913 Edition - an older dictionary online, but with all the common words and a rich source of definitions of obsolete words.
- Word Assault - searches various dictionaries for multiple words at a time.
- WordNet - online dictionary that finds words that mean the same, are more general, or more specific.
- Wordsmyth Educational Dictionary-Thesaurus - American English dictionary with an integrated thesaurus and other lexical resources.
- WriteExpress Online Rhyming Dictionary - find rhymes online.
- 财经词典 -
- 医书直说 -
生物谷，中国生命科学论坛， 2001-2003 All Rights Reserved