Copyright 2002 http://www.bioon.com
All Rights Reserved
- Biophysical Society, The - A FASAB member and publisher of the "Biophysical Journal." Extensive resources include an online textbook, meetings, and career placement.
- Bioelectromagnetics Society - The Society promotes scientific study of the interaction of electromagnetic energy and acoustic energy with biological systems.
- BioMagResBank - Database for NMR spectroscopy information on biomolecules hosted at the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
- BioScience Research Tool - Specialized directory of online tools and resources on biophysics selected for scientists.
- Dense Water - English translation of a German site on aqueous membranes and their impact on living systems.
- European Biophysical Societies' Association - Disseminates knowledge of the principles and applications of biophysics, and fosters the exchange of scientific information among European biophysicists.
- iii21 SCESim - Single Channel Experiment Simulator is a program for simulation of biophysical experiments with clusters of ion channels.
- International Union for Pure and Applied Biophysics - Established worldwide professional society based in England for all biophysics-related disiplines.
- Medicalbiophysics.org - An online community for the study of medical biophysics. Supports user submitted comments, community contributed papers, full text searches, class resources, etc.
- Nucleic Acid Hydration - Annotated overview of the hydration of nucleic acids along with proteins and polysaccharides.
- Physiology and Biophysics - Extensive resource links from the World-Wide Web Virtual Library.
- Quantum Biology - Brief nanotechnology article on the merging of quantum physicics and molecular biology. Includes journal citations and relevant Web links.
- Respiratory Mucociliary Structure and Function - Robert Hendrix's page on the mechanical structure and function of respiratory cilia.
- Society for Mathematical Biology - A forum for discussion of research in biology, mathematical-biology, and mathematics applied to or motivated by biology.
- Thermosynthesis - Thermosynthesis theory shows how organisms can use or may have used thermal cycling as an energy source-thermal cycling occurring especially in volcanic hot springs.