Copyright 2001 http://www.bioon.com
All Rights Reserved
- American Society for Genomic Medicine---AS-GM - To Promote and Diffuse Research Achievements in GENOMIC MEDICINE Worldwide LA JOLLA , CALIFORNIA
- American Society of Andrology - A non-profit scientific, literary, and educational organization having the purpose of advancing knowledge of male reproductive biology and medicine.
- Bioelectromagnetics Society (BEMS) - An organization of biological and physical scientists, physicians and engineers interested in the interactions of non-ionizing radiation with biological systems.
- European Academy of Andrology - The EAA is an association of scientists and clinicians active or interested in andrology. Andrology is defined as the branches of science and medicine dealing with reproductive functions of the male under physiological and pathological conditions.
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) - The mission of FASEB is to enhance the ability of biomedical and life scientists to improve, through their research, the health, well-being, and productivity of all people. FASEB is a coalition of independent member societies that serve the interests of
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) - Founded to promote communication among teachers of human anatomy and physiology in colleges, universities, and related institutions; to present workshops and conferences (both local and national) where members can obtain information about the latest devel
- International Society for Diatom Research - Promotes diatom studies throughout the world, publishes the journal Diatom Research. Information about the organization and internet links.
- Society of Ethnobiology - A nonprofit professional organization dedicated to the interdisciplinary study of the relationships of plants and animals with human cultures worldwide.
- The American Institute Of Biological Sciences - AIBS was founded for the advancement of research, education, professional relations and public understanding in the biological, medical, environmental and agricultural sciences.
- The official site of the Alternative Muscle Club - The official site of the Alternative Muscle Club. A conference for young researchers working in the muscle field.